Saturday, December 27, 2008

23rd Dec the start of my last year as a teen



My birthday was great!! the start of the day was just like any other day.. the fun starts around afternoon when my family including all help to cook for my birthday banquet.. it was indeed a banquet.. so delicious.. until i have to unbutton my pants to give room for my big tummy.. haha

Yes I turned 19.. it is official that this coming year will be my last year as a teen.. but not to worry.. my heart and soul will always be a teen and to my parents i will always be their baby.. hehe.. more like big buffalo.. lol

Today I got my present from my parents and bro. I only got it now because it was a busy time during christmas and boxing day here in Australia.. Plus I got a good discount for my present!! hehe So here are some of the photos of my special night. Enjoy!!

No comments: