Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friendship

I always admire my mum and her group of friends.. How they always had the time to catch up and makan and talk and gossip.. I always say to myself, yup i will have friends like that too.. They always say girlfriends are always more important to have and they're like diamonds. Just like the 'Sex and the City' girls and also the 'Friends' tv show.

I have the best girlfriends ever back in Malaysia.. (L & D & S & J) and I made new ones in my uni. I always make the time to catch up with them whenever I go back to Malaysia. but then Mum kept saying you know one day, when all your girlfriends have bfs, they will have no time for you. they tend to spend more time with their bfs. Its actually quite true. ( i have my experience)

I know that friendship means a lot to me and also to my friends. But sometime I feel that one day, when I go back.. no one will have the time for me.. I will be left out because i'm so lost in their conversation.. I'll be going, who? what? WHAT?! i'm not there when things happen..

and the new friends I made in uni... After graduation, we will definitely go our own different ways to achieve our goal.. No more group time and crazyness..

Fortunately, I do have hope that my friends will always be my friends here in my heart. Love you all!! Miss you all!! Mwah!!

No comments: