Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dreams at night

I always have very interesting and super weird dreams. So I'll just share with u one of my dreams.

Last night, I had one weird and awesome dream. hehe.. It started of like this:

I was in a party and I saw my friend Jeremy came in. The funny thing was he didn't look anything like the real Jeremy. (I always knew who the person is even though i can't see their face in my dream.. i know .. i'm weird.. haha) So this Jeremy was ten times hotter than the real one (no offence Jeremy) He join in with the party and hang with us and then my dream kinda change scene..

So now i'm in a car.. Jeremy and his gang were in other car.. 2 person in a car.. I knew it was his gang because everyone was wearing their football shirts with their numbers on the back.. Anyways we were in a car race.. (i was driving by myself) Ready Set GO!!! Me and Jeremy were leading.. Either it was green or red light we kept speeding.. and in the background I heard someone shouting, "Wing Star! Wing Star!" (its my friend's nickname) I was like huh???

Then my car morph into a motorcycle.. Me on a motorcycle wearing a float (the float that u find waterpark) I drove until I was stranded in some small village in Bali. My dream change again.. and now I'm walking into these balinese houses looking for a fan.. (????) then it just end... haha

Later another dream came up.. An unknown hot guy was seating on a couch with a gun in one hand pointing at me.. Trying to shoot me if i go nearer.. but I kept on walking closer to him.. till i'm close enough that my lips almost touch his.. then we kiss.. ^_^ after a while.. i woke up.. haha.. it was one good kiss... haha

Hope u enjoy my crazy dream!

1 comment:

Steffi said...

Nice dream my dear friend!
Especially the last one. Haha.