Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bond and Murcielago

Today was fun fun fun. It started off with a movie. Dad, bro and me went to pick Dharma and Kingo from their house and drop us 'kids' at the sunnybank plaza. So we watch Quantum of Solace, the new James Bond movie. My GOD, Daniel Craig is the most hottest James Bond ever.. Very good movie!! you guys should watch it. A lot of action!! Though I wish they put more sexual scene in.. hee hee hee.. there was one short sexual scene.. I could just scream HOT HOT HOT!!!

Ok back to reality... Then we had lunch. As usual I got nuggets from KFC and my bubble tea.. yumm.. later we took the bus back to Kingo and Dharma's house and chill over there till my parents pick us up. While in their house, PS2 was on.. Of course my bro played Kingdom Hearts. You see, me and my bro we don't have any PS at all.. so this is like once in 4 months.. haha.. we only get to play PS2 while we're at their house cause obviously they have the PS. They also got PSP each. So they gave me one of their PSP to play 'Need for Speed'(i forgot what version was that) and we challenge each other.. Thats where the Murcielago comes in. I was bad at first.. always come in last... Then more practice.. I become quite a pro (only for that moment XD) I even beat my bro twice.. Very good achievement for me.. I'm only good at racing games. Never good at all those team games you have on PS or PC. One time I played Red Alert with my friend cause she forced me to.. I lost like in 5 minutes.. haha sad sad..

Maybe one day someone could teach me.. maybe play WarCraft.. haha..
Well as for now, we're all packed and ready for tomorrow's road trip.. It will last for a month and first stop is at Cuff Harbour, NSW (hope I spelled it correctly). So I won't be blogging that much..

and tomorrow marks one month from my birthday and I'll be turning 19.. YAY!!

Mwah!! xoxo

2 comments:

BunBun said...

Eh, you very miang la, to wish for more sex scenes =.= Did not know wii is so perverted...

Ren Ren Ran Awaaaaaay said...

daniel craig is soooooo not hot. omfg amanda! eeeeww... haha. he's fugly =S