Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Beloved friend, lover and toy


It all started when my dad got cable tv, Astro. So basically my bro and I got addicted to tv because Astro is just so awesome. I have to admit I miss it very much. Anyways back then we always watch Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and Nikelodeon. Disney channel is my all time favourite. One day, I was watching tv and then 'The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh' came on and OMG I was like stuck on that seat watching it. It introduces all the characters and when this particular character came out, I just fell in love with it. Its so adorable and just puts a smile on my face everytime.

First guess would be Pooh rite.. or Piglet.. yeah they're cute but I don't really go with the majority. The one I truly love is Tigger... or should I spell it his way: T i gg'r. He is so much fun and always so joyful and so funny as well. He wins my heart by saying TTFN (ta ta for now), his laugh and his song.

A wonderful thing is a Tigger;
A Tigger's a wonderful thing.
Their tops are made out of rubber,
their bottoms are made out of spring
They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy,
fun, fun, fun, fun, fun,
The most wonderful thing
about Tiggers is:
I'm the only one!

So now I have 3 Tiggers with me (my little babies). Each one has a different look and a different background. You might think I'm crazy but well I'm weird anyways and I'm proud of it. haha.
My first little tigger was when I was 13 or 14. This tigger is very special to me because I found him at Paris Disneyland when I visited France. (he is the one on the left of the photo) He is my long time friend and sadly he lost his stripes because I had to give him a bath. If you watch 'Winnie the Pooh', you should know that one of the episodes he lost his stripe when he took a bath. haha. This little guy is named Tiggy by his father. yes he has a father. (its a long story and a story that only remains in my memory)

The second tigger is call Big Head. now you know why i call him that, its so obvious. It was a 16th birthday present from my dear friend, Bee Hong. I love her so much. If someone gave any soft toy, I would just go OMG not another soft toy.. i hate it. But if someone gave me tigger, I would jump for joy. Anyways back to Big Head, he is like my pillow because i can actually hug him. haha. But such a sad story, my dear Big Head had five operations and its all because of that little rascal that came over to my house and grab Big Head, swinging him here and there. I was petrified.. (yes a bit dramatic ya...but its my baby ok..)

Last baby is also a gift from a friend in my high school in Brisbane. She was on a cheerleading trip in USA so she went to the original Disneyland and got me this little tigger. That's why he still looks kind of new. This little tigger hasn't got any history because he's just so kuai.. and cute.. haha..

All my babies have been there for me during ups and downs of my life. Hopefully I can pass it down to my own baby in the future ^_^.
So there you go, My beloved friends, lovers and toy. Tiggers. Woo hoo hoo hoo.

TTFN

No comments: