Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Hypocritical Post

and I thought I would not be drag down into the dark side and end up blogging. No offense to all the bloggers out there but here's my first point of view on blogging:
Blogging
is a chance for people to be dramatic about their lives and also to be emo. Another thing is that blogs are an oxymoron. It is like a diary but in this case, it is publish on the internet hoping for someone to read it.

But you know, we are all human. So here I am blogging. I feel so compelled to say that there is a dramatic side of me. But fear not, I shall keep my blog as joyful as possible. There will be joyful contradiction and some interesting crap.

p.s: the whole truth behind me blogging is that: my uni break is like 3 months so this is what I have to face... owh the evil of dark side is all so strong... =_=

No comments: